Friday, December 19, 2008

My view on snow white and the 7 midgets

                  I have not been writing as I was busy bickering with my ex and doing things such as failing my "undang" car license. Also, a friend from Sabah came back to KL and is sleeping here,I am very glad that I have company. I think somehow, I lost something really huge and I am gaining things as well,so that I do not feel as depressed because I don't. Why should I? Enough about "him" there is no time to regret or whatsoever. My mom told me I should not have any feelings of revenge. I should just let him be, he would come to his senses. So, I shall say,good bye to him as I shall not be in any contact with him. I gave you so many chances,but, you closed your eyes like a blind man crossing the road. I had a dream afew days ago,before all of these things happen. A dream that my ex is marrying his gf and fafa said I kept saying no! no! takleh! hahaha... in my dream he ignored me, like he doesnt in reality and his mom told him straight into my face when he finally talked to me. His mom said "bukan along dah serious ke dengan lagi satu tu" I cried in my dreams. Wailing like a blubber, the same goes to the reality. I guess my dream is somehow true. Everything now is as though its haunting me. I hate everything that is going on,but, I think, I have to make an end of this. After the dream, I had my fever and called him, so, that I can say that its finally over. It was a bad move because his gf picked the phone up. Well, I started to crumble again because I lost. He wins! yeah! arent you going to celebrate Mr? Congratulations! She suites you (i have my own reasons why I said that) *evil smile*. I couldn't let my self sit at home,so, I went to KLCC on the way back, I saw his call and at the same time a guy looked exactly like him siting next to me. His nose, his eyes his dressing and also his smell. I felt like bashing the guy up,but, he is a stranger. 
            Anyway,I was talking to a friend about disney movie fairy tales such as snow white and the seven dwarfs and suddenly, something came into my mind. Snow white is the fairest of them all, and she is always very jolly,gay and happy apart from that,, she is a princess a beautiful princess. Now, she was suppose to be murdered,but, the person who was suppose to murder her does not have the heart to kill her. So, she ended up in the woods. Having animals to protect her, she saw a small house,which, she thought that it was a house full of children. She knocked 2 times and assumed that no one was home and went straight in. Now, I don't know about you, but, I think there is already something wrong here. Teaching kids just to go into someone's house and tidying things up inside. Some people might not like that, and the house is full of men. 7 dwarf men. She is the only gorgeous looking lady. When the men found her asleep on the bed, wont they feel angry? wont they feel like screwing snow white? I mean she is the fairest of them all and the men have not had any sex. In reality, ofcourse they wont show it in disney,but, by logic, I think that snow white would have been raped by the 7 dwarfs. Maybe black mailed because she did not have any place to stay, so, she is forced to sleep with them and also at the same time she is forced to do house work and cook for them. This is only my point of view, please do not get angry with me disney fans. I am just saying the logic of it all. Like I said, we can't teach kids to barge in to someone's house. I think if I were snow white, Id rather let the animals protect me than sleeping into the dwarfs house. 

No comments: