Wednesday, December 10, 2008

distinctive story about what happened and KL

             Right now, I would type out some of the stuff that I did today or maybe yesterday because, it is 3.00 am,yeah, I sleep pretty late all the time. It is a bad habit but,hey, the things that I really like to do or things that I am a fan of consist of things that are sinful,immoral,obscene and also quite corrupt.No, I do not do it all the time,but, only if I think I would want to have abit of an experience in life or when I want something that is convivial to spice things up in my life. I assume (which someone I know hates the most about me,assumption) that alot of people do the same things as I,but, I can assure you that I am not that bad. I am just being a 19 year old who is spoilt as I have alot of things to be grateful of and which I can't really see until something else is gone either than my love life (which is not that important,knocks on wood).

             I woke up ,as usual late, and I decided to see a friend which turns up later on, to be different kinds of friends in KL. After all that talk about KL in my last entry, I thought what I said was kind of true. To my surprise when I arrived in KL Sentral, people were actually giving way at the escalator, meaning, they stood on the left side of the escalator and people who are rushing can go down on the other side. It is quite an improvement, I think Malaysians can be civilized,but, I am not quite sure how yet. While I was walking alone, I saw this rather good looking gentleteenman who is about my age (I think), he was staring at me smiling, for the first time I thought to myself, someone good looking actually notices me,so, I smiled back at him. It turns out that, he was not smiling at me, he was actually smiling at the advertisement behind me...yeah, I know...oh! what a turn off. Well, at least I felt pretty for afew seconds today after that, I felt fugly again, a twitch of confidence doesn't hurt does it.

         When I got back home, my family was reuniting, it was really fun. My dad for the first time, was looking through my mom's facebook (we all did), no, we were not being nosy,but, we were looking through cousins our cousins profile etc. We discussed on alot of things in the living room and continued being infront of the computer as my dad wanted to look if there is a page about his old school VI and again another surprise for me (not to others) VI was in wikipedia. We than carried on to our family photos, which is posted by my uncle and again my sister started bragging about us being hairy. We have discovered that none of my grandparents from my mom's side is hairy,but only one person which is my father's father has the dominant gene. Which is all of these above :
      
   1. Hairy
   2. bad eye site = spectacles
   3. back acne problem
   4. really bad tamper/tantrum
   5. to have an obsession about the past meaning we can't let things go

All of these above is in my cousins on my dad side,sadly, all of us have those things above. We have what we call a family history joke. Afew years ago, during raya, as usual most of the families would gather and after much talking, a mosquito or maybe it was a fly got stuck into my cousins hairy arms,I am not going to tell you his name,but, it is true and I was just trying to tell you how hairy our family is, you might find it disgusting, but, its in our gene and we (cousins,sisters and I) can't do anything about it at all. Except to get a laser surgery to get our eyes and hairs off, about the tamper ermmm, I don't know I guess therapy won't work too.

No comments: