Wednesday, December 3, 2008

:)

Destressing is probably the most important thing in life. My part of distressing consist of fast pace wind passing through my face and fingers when I take a ride in a car with my friends, without the air-cond, just the window being rolled down. When this happens, I would forget mostly alot of things. Right now, my parents and I are still battling things down between what is right and what is wrong, they do not know what is going on with this latest child. Rebelious, "self-fish"(what my dad just called me just now),self centered(the same thing) and all of the bad things above. I am on my holidays now and my ex boyfriend left me (i know it has been along time ago) with someone who is alot prettier than I am. I also had a rough time with my assignments in cyber,so,I think hanging out with friends at night is the best cure. It is wrong, but, it makes me happy, having fun,laughing without any reason. I would someday stay at home for the rest of the week,but not this week, not in the nearest week. I would clean up the house,the room, the cupboard, the shelf. I am not in my right state that I would want to go turn on my facebook and myspace again. Until then, I would still go out and vanture.

No comments: