Friday, December 5, 2008

combination

             Good Morning! Well its not really morning, its 2.37 a.m, so,technically it is morning, even though, I can't see the sunset or any signs of shine. Helped my friends today, baking, well he wants to sell it in capsquare tomorrow, I have never seen any of my friends bake before(not the girls,the guys) so, helping them and giving the support is ideal. I am currently watching the cartoon drama "As told by Ginger" I think I can relate to her, her break ups are like mine, guys are typically jerks, they should just be remain friends with girls. Just remember boys, please be sure that you would take care of the girl that you would want to be with and cherish her with all your heart before you go tell her "be mine" and please keep your promises, things like " I swear/promise I would not leave you ever". No, don't say that unless you really mean it,because when you actually leave the girl after you have sworn, it would just make us really angry,not just to you, to all men. 

                 I would have to get up early tomorrow and do all sorts of stuff. The world is so stereotypical, I have never experience living in other countries, maybe Malaysia is. We basically live in cliques,most of us that is, its either you socialize or you rot at home. Whatever it is, they all would go to mamak stalls at night. If you think I am not making sense, well, maybe you're not the only one. The year 2008, is simply a bad year, its ending this month and let me just say that it has been really hard. Real hard! I bet most of you think the same way too. Its the year of sudden change, change that you think would never happen ever!

No comments: