Saturday, December 6, 2008

        It's 3.31 am and it has been approximately 5 hours since my friend dropped me off and forgot my dress I just bought in capsquare,luckily they were nice enough to come back and give it back tome (knowing how forgetful and clumsy I am). Capsquare, we went early in the morning at around 10 am ( ok, it might not be early for you,but for a person who wakes up at 5pm ,yeah! its early). We ended up not selling the "brownies",for quite obvious reasons.No proper plates,presentation wise, etc.. On the bright side it was Linda's day because she got three tables, what we call and I call 'rezeki' for her and hayat. 
          Had a very tiring day, because it was raining and we had to move a couple of times. Did not see any good looking people, well, atleast the ones that I can approach too. I was being worried of my family because of the landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa. It is quite major and I have quite a number of family members living there, in addition that my mom told me that my cousin was missing, so, my stomach was churning a little (partly because my stomach was quite empty and partly anxious). I have been looking at the news since I came back, actually, the moment I came back I turned on to the local news. I saw alot of people evacuating,but, my uncle still wants to stay in. So, yeah, that part is abit uncomfortable for me. 
           We ate in ss2, I thought I was really hungry, so, I ordered Kam Yeong,to realization that I was forcing myself through eating. Than a friend asked me whats wrong and the uncomfortable part came in because of a certain question. It seems that alot of people have been asking me about him (including me cousins and sisters) lately. I guess he is lucky enough not to have me around in any of his friends or his families head. Hypocrite ass! Haish! This has nothing to do with my friends or family, I love them. I really do! Especially the ones that are around me now.  I could shout out names,but, I dont think it is quite appropriate because if I dont mention or type other someone's name, the person might be dissapointed. So,Id rather avoid. 

No comments: