Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movies




 I can sit and write all day about the media that attracts me or any other beings in this world. That is, especially movies, we as teenagers of this age have been brought up in a slightly different way from our parents and grandparents. So, there is no wonder us kids become slightly twisted, maybe der    anged as most of us are exposed to wilder things in life. I am here not to write an essay,but, to reminisce the movies that ought to be seen as these movies have and can change the way others think( might be just probably you,dear viewers). I salute the directors,producers,script writers etc people who are involve in all these movies as I know that behind the scenes behind the lens of the camera that these movies have much to put thought of.

  

       I am no critic, I am just a student with views of her own. I am not a couch potato either, Everyone has the taste of their own,if you do not like the movies that I watch than that is your own opinion and that is your view. I am also not a writer,photographer,film maker,journalist or anything to do with the media. I am actually just filling up my holiday with blogging as I have nothing else to do. 


     Enough with all the crazy talk. One of the best animated features that I have seen so far is Spirited away by Hayao Miyaki. Its a tale of a little girl being stranded in a weird town after taking a detour in a mysterious tunnel. The parents turned into pigs after they gorged themselves into food.  Why I think this animated feature is a cool movie because I think that this movie has a subliminal message about humans and how they can be greedy. 


 Next, is Pan's Labyrinth, a film by a Mexican director who also directed Hell Boy(which I have not seen). It is summative and has alot of special effects. Again a tale about a girl, her name is Ofelia, who has discovered herself into a woodland world full of eccentric creatures. She was given tasks, and at the same time she tries to escape from her evil step father who is a member of General Franco's army. 


   Well, I would type out and tell you all the plots of the movies that I have seen,but, I  think I would rather type out the names of the movies I consider as my favourite than to spurge it out. Trainspotting,The breakfast club,The shawshank redemption, sleepers,Clueless,The english patient,Saving private ryan,Volver etc. 

No comments: