Friday, May 1, 2009

selfish cousin

Just got back from my cousins wedding from being her "dayang" other words "minah dulang". I don't mind, I feel that I have to do something as I am her cousin and my other cousins are useless. One of them came early and wanted iron,asked the brides mother and brother for iron while they busy. Sellfish! I just realized how inconsiderate and selfish my cousins on my dad's side can be. Yeah, I saw a girl that I climbed with there, and other climber girls as the brides sister and brother climbs alot.

I was suppose to go with he selfish cousin,but she gave me a whole book of story. I was quite angry because I have done alot for her and so have my parents. It was just a lift and just on the way. I am so angry at her I felt like slapping her face when she was there,but she's my cousin.*sigh* nevermind

No comments: