Saturday, April 25, 2009

from marry poppins

*something I want to say to you but,I do not dare give you but im just writing it for fun

Hey there, I saw you today being busy as usual. A bunch of people from some international school I assume, came in, so, I saw you comanding people not to do this and that, giving all the rules etc. I think you look good today especially with your spectacles and half of your hair tied up. I went to camp5 with my friends, and you stood next to me for quite a long time eventhough you were busy. We didn't really get to talk today, as you had to teach ALOT of people,you were going here and there nonstop.

I could hear your deep voice from afar. I think its cute that you're teaching alot of kids. I was tired when you told me to have my last climb, which is part of the reason why I gave up half way,my hands were shivering,it was from my sweaty palms when you're there and the fact that I was there for hours made sense. I think at some point you said something to me,but, I didnt pay any attention at all because I was nervous whenever I am around you. That's about it.

Sincerely,
Marry Poppins

No comments: