Saturday, May 23, 2009

the grass is much greener on the other side?...really?...i dont think so





Grass,is it really greener on the other side? What I really want to know is that, if I move, would I be happier? I am not unhappy now, I just miss having a person around to cuddle with. I do appreciate my alone time, I do like being single,but, the emptiness would come ones in awhile and there you go again,*boom*... the past.. and the feeling of wanting a guy. I can't wait for me to grow out of it, I can't wait for me and my ex to be friends again,in the mean time, we can't. I have to admit,seeing friends with significant others does make me jealous sometimes,but, I am happy for them. Having romantic nights, just walking, talking ,having chemistry...its all great experience.

This is random,but I hate Akon,Akon the hiphop singer, I think he has a distinct annoying weird voice. I really dont know how people can love him as an artist. After 5 semesters in Lim Kok Wing, I have suddenly become quite racist with africans and arabs. I think most of them are dodgy or sleazy or maybe both. LKW is like a third world country trap,on your way to class (if you're a girl) you'd realize an african guy looking at you like you just flash your boobs infront of him, they'd actually follow you around and ask for your number. The trick is, never to look at them AT ALL, ones you accidentally look at them into the eye,thats it,its either he is going to follow you all the way home/college or he'd force you to give you your number. I mean, I am flattered that you think women are in general gorgeous,but, not all of us wants you to stalk us, personally,most of us think its creepy.

What can I say about the college that I am in. I have been sitting at the plaza sometimes alone,looking at people, at times I would judge,most of the time, I would be blank,but, the people in it always intrigues me. The things people wear sometimes makes me laugh,coats, in cyberjaya,fluffy fru fru boots when its melting hot. Half a tube, flashing out boobs while there are plenty of horny bastards around (forgive my language,but,I am not telling you to read my blog,I am just writing out of my free will). I personally do not know why I dress up to college when I know its just cyberjaya, I mean, its in the middle of no where and you are going to class wearing your best to see the lecturer..hmph...after class where do you go? probably eat in streetmall? haha..and go home...so, all that dressing up is for? *blank *blank *blank I just dont get why we cant just wear a tshirt and a pair of jeans or shorts...but, people who dont care about their appearance would get less attention...because thats just how things work.

No comments: