Sunday, May 31, 2009

climb session with cousins

I went climbing with my cousins today. It was fun, I learned new things from them. My cousin told me not to use my arms too much. She said that I need to use alot of my toes and legs. So, she taught me over and over and over and over again. Her german fiance said that by the way I climb he can see that Im lazy....hahaha...I am. So, my cousin said the same thing "hish,malasnyaa dia ni...try lagi sampai dapat..tak dapat tak boleh move on to the next section". Well, it worked,my hand does not hurt that much. She told me how to shift weights on my legs so that I can reach the holds that are far. It was hard! seriously! I was using easy routes and I could not trust my legs. I kept slipping, I dont know if the rubber on the rented shoes was wearing off or maybe I was just bad at it.

I am glad she was there to drill me, or else my hands would always be pumped. Im not able to move my hands at all after climbing,but after this, I think it would be alright. I would try to do the over hang, but, only after awhile. Over hangs are hard!!!



I want to do soooooooo many things in my life...that I do not know where to start!!! aaaah!

No comments: