Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i am not suppose to blog

I have presentation tomorrow, and I have to say that I AM NOT READY at all!! To say that i will fail is an understatement. Alright, maybe I am exaggerating. My head has been really slow and I have tons of assignments,but, yet again, I still feel like going climbing. Gosh, I am addicted to it!!! Anything that is addictive is bad says my friend,but, it makes me happy. For the first time I do not care if someone says I suck at it. I do not even care if people like the climbers of seri kembangan say bad things about me,due to some incident. Although, I really really want my cousins who are also climbers climb together. I think it would be really cool having "The Said Climbing team" hahaha..... I am not sure though if my sister can stand my cousins, one of them can be quite selfish.

No comments: