Friday, May 29, 2009

Adrenaline





Besides traveling and going backpacking,the things I'd REEEAALLLY want to do in life includes things that has adrenaline rushes. Not just roller coaster rides,I want to keep it real. I want to live with the nature,for me, I think it is how you meet and get to know mother nature. Here is the list :

a.Climb All Malaysian Rocks (I do not think I am into competitions,but I want to go out and experience new rocks)
b.Sky Diving
c.Water Rafting
d. Scuba Diving
e. Surfing
f.Bungee Jumping

Gosh, I need money for all these things. It is time for me to save!! SAVE!!!!
Its all about pushing it to the limit. Ones I have done these things, Id be satisfied, its more about doing it for myself. What I have been wanting to do. I remember going to New Zealand...wanting to go Bungee Jump,it was either too expensive or my parents just could not see me jumping,but until today, I want to do it. Until today, I still regret that I did not go bungee jump. So,now, I want to keep the money, and have all the adrenaline that I want to have.

No comments: