Thursday, May 21, 2009

surprise birthday thank you

I would like to say thank you to my beloved parents,sister,aunty,cousins and friends for the surprise. I was REALLY surprised...honestly! Especially my mom, I know she planned this awhile ago and I know it wasnt easy because I have planned a surprise party ones too. heheh...

I can't sleep,I think Im still sick. I had a high fever right after the surprise party, I think it was more of a fatigue. I dont have a boyfriend,but, I think my mind has replaced it with this whole climbing sport. I feel like climbing atleast 3 times a week. I am still not really good at it,but, I am getting better. Plus, I dont have any crush on anyone anymore. No more liking one of the twin dude...no more liking anyone in camp5...nope..I am just totally inlove with the sport and when I am inlove with something I wont stop talking about it....I'd like to say sorry to my close friends because you've to hear me blab about climbing all the time...lalala

No comments: