Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year

       This is a fresh new year and somehow I think that this year would be more chaotic than last year. Being a year older means that I would be having more responsibility, I stated in my facebook, I am quite nervous about this year actually very nervous indeed. I had a fabulous new years eve celebration. Believe it or not I still cant get that day out of my head. I would like to thank most of it to Linda, M , Fafa, Shareen ,Hayat,Meme,Afique, Fizzie, Yazir ,Iwan, FIr and everyone who was there on that day to make the new year possible. I would also like to say sorry if I have been a total jerk if I did anything wrong to any of you guys,but, I had fun. 

         I have not been updating much recently, have been quite busy with things to run, have been going up and down with people. I am developing a complex within myself,which is really unhealthy. I have been very very irresponsible last year and hopefully not this year. My attempt to quit smoking is somehow working just abit. Recently, I have developed a certain liking towards a person,but, yet again, I did not get any number or whatsoever. I really hope that I am not the only person who feels the same way or it would be such a waste. 

          I think I would expand my views towards art now. Practice drawing, buy more paint since it helps me relax, I do not see why not. I would write more when I have something else to say. I would love to write about the new year,but, too much information would lead to trouble.

No comments: