Sunday, January 4, 2009

dear

             I found him! I finally found him, turns out I spelled his name wrongly. sheesh, again,trust me to do these lame mistakes. I am not sure if this is just another phase of crush , hormones trying to balancing up or it is actually me finally getting over my ex. I would find out soon. The truth, I had a fight with my ex again. We both are getting tired of it, but, we still fight. I need a big fat punch on the face. I went for a wedding just now,boy, was it hactic. I went all over the place to give eggs and sweets to adults and children. To my surprise the children acted more mature than the adults. 
    
             My family is really crazy and fun. They all have they're mind of they're own, and also very funny. I think most people would notice it if they come to our gathering. First and second cousins alike, we are all very close. I think I am quite lucky in that sense. I need not to worry if friends hate me, I would just go to them and still would have ample of fun. We came back and I wanted to go out with friends,my dad is abit pissed at me about it because I have not been staying home that well. In addition that my friend came to my house just to talk to me later after that. Yeah, he went bombastic...hihi

No comments: