Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The wishes hopefully

It is 4.40 am I can't sleep, all I could think of right now is.... I WISH I WAS PRETTY!!!! I WISH...I had more personality! I wish I was a braniac well not a braniac but more intellectual than I am now. I wish I was more independent. I wish I had a boyfriend who does not give two fucks about my looks and just love me the way I am. I wish I had someone who understands me completely. I wish I had more money. I wish I am not as naive or as blunt. I wish I would not have to think twice about buying clothes all the time. I wish I was thinner. I wish I would not have a big appetite at night. I wish my medication does not make me fat all the time. I wish people should just shush whenever they see me gaining weight. I wish my ex was dead.  I wish I could just stop smoking. I wish some guy had find me interesting and we both fall in love as though we were in lala fairy tale land. 

No comments: