Tuesday, January 6, 2009

me me me

           Alright, I know the answer,the person that I am in like or was in like with. He was just a crush, I know now. hihi... I am watching this anime in youtube called nana and I am loving every moment of it. Its like a cartoon version of gossip girls, well, not really, but, its really cool. My wisdom tooth is coming out and its starting to hurt badly! I need listerine,why listerine? just to make it go numb. Friends? don;t u wanna go out with me? I am bored! 
          I am having my license exam again, habib and I failed the first time. This is not me being proud, this is me saying "gosh! I thought I could pass, I thought I was slightly smarter than I am" apparently that is just a thought. I am going to Jogja this friday and I am slightly excited. The down side is that my camera is still in its hospital. Meaning, its still in service, so, all those dreams of taking beautiful scenery is shattered. This is how I feel, I feel like my ex broke up with me for the second time. That is how heart broken I am, well, maybe I may have exaggerate just a tad too much. 
            I wish I could be in a fairytale, I do not have to work and still have plenty of money. All I have to worry is the so called villain that eventually would tell every single evil plan there is. So long that I dont be naive I would be just fine.

No comments: