Thursday, January 22, 2009

hyped about climbing

       I have started wall climbing with my sister. Apparently, Raimy my sister's long term crush has been going there for 2 months. I did not know that when she invited me to tag along,but, now I know. Well, I am really glad my sister brought me along, I have become addicted to this sport. Somehow, I was afraid that I was not able to climb as the confidence level in myself was quite low,but, when I did it, I was rather surprised at myself and now, I feel like climbing everyday. Well, everyday might be abit too much as climbing takes up your strength and I would be awfully tired. Therefore, maybe I would climb 3 times a week. The people in camp5 are really friendly, I did not feel any tension or sense of competition in any of them, they were all there to help. 

       I think after I master this sport, I would like to follow my cousin to go indonesia or any other place in malaysia to climb. She has been wanting me to go with her for long now, since, she is about to get married, maybe, I can ask her to bring me along. I am sorry, all I can think about now is climbing. Maybe next, I could go back to New Zealand and go water rafting and also bungy jumping. Things that I would love and want to do since I was small, I was sooo close but yet soo far. The only 2 people who prevented me to do all these is obviously my parents. The thing is, danger is everywhere, so, why not experience the extreme. I am actually really glad that I have 2 people to go climbing with, going alone would just be boring. Raimy is really hyped about it, he bought the chalk bag and the climbing shoes as soon as we talked about it. I really hope my sister and Raimy can be together, even though he can't speak malay, my sister no difference, he has an american accent and my sister has a british accent. So, all and all I think somehow, they are meant to be together. 


      

No comments: