Saturday, January 31, 2009

The big picture of them all

Another post yet to be written by myself. I had to make myself private for awhile as I was afraid that the higher authority in this house has been reading my blog. Well, I do not really have big secrets in here, but, you can never be too careful. A rock climbing session tomorrow with my sister again,hopefully this time i can climb on the auto belay section without having any fear at all. I somehow feel like a ghost waiting to arise from the dead. Maybe its the left4dead game,it might not be left4dead,but, somehow, I need to stop being so tiny.

I have so many things to say that I do not know where to begin. About the ex, it has been approximately a week and 2 hours since the last time I called him and could not get through. I gave him a weird message in the end, until, friends realized I was acting all cuckoo in the small room. I am just glad I have the set of friends I have at the moment, even if they make fun of me, but, hey, I know they're just playing. I would rather friends who say things infront than at the back. Since my cousins are all busy, I have not have the time to go out with them that much. At the same time, I think its better this way,because they like to ask me questions about my ex sometimes which makes me really uncomfortable.

No comments: