Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Langat and CNY

          My friends and I celebrated shareen's birthday at langat on sunday, went back on monday. It was fun, in a get away place of Farid's. Well, at least I did I guess with all the things there. I can't really write about it, the thing I can write about is the fact that I swam almost 3 or 4 times in the cold water. Even at 5 o'clock, well, it was too cold for me that I dunked my body in the water,maybe, it is not called swimming its just me and my fat arse dunking myself in.  After a day not sleeping, I slept in the car.

          Knowing that it is chinese new year, I went to Nic's place. It was jolly!  no, not jolly shandy.We have not seen each other in almost a year. We talked for hours and her parents are very sweet, they still remember us. I was quite sad that chelle could not come, she would spice things up a little.Especially the time Jing became a really good actress and Fizzie and I could not stop laughing our brains out. I practically had a seizure,I could have sworn the saliva kept gashing down my mouth(which was not really pretty at all).The mother came to the room and asked us why, well, I really could not answer,luckily nic was there to tell her mom the whole story. We had a couple of flashbacks in school, about our class teacher such as ogre which I shant say her name. We just call her ogre, because she used to be mean and also big. That reminds me though, I have not taken my SPM slip yet. Dear Nic,Jing and Chelle including miss fizzie...I really miss you bitches, I just realized that Chinese New Year is the only time we get to see each other properly. Its rather sad though, we used to go Curve together all the time, maybe, nearly every weekend. If you guys read this, remember our pack of going to Amsterdam together. This is an update for Chelly, we made a pack in Nic's place, we're going to Amsterdam together in about 5 years time. 

No comments: