Sunday, February 1, 2009

wall climbing

Alright, this whole climbing thing is REAALLY REAALLY addictive, you just one to achieve one thing after another and another,plus, when you've reach the top, you feel as though you've accomplished something in your life. Even if you see little kids climbing faster than you and climbing 6a and 6b(grade of hardness of wall to climb) at the age of 9, you would still feel good that you are able to climb that far. I am new at this sport, very new indeed,but, I just would like to share my thoughts about this sport.
It is quite dangerous,that I would have to say and agree on, when you are up there you have mixed feelings of anxiousness,scared,surprised,and excitement.

Imagine yourself wanting to go on a roller coaster ride,when you are cueing and waiting for your turn,you feel nervous of how it would be like,but at the same time you want to go and when you are actually at the roller coaster ride. A sudden change of mind, saying that you want to turn back,but, you just cant because you're already there,its all a thrill, ofcourse, but the adrenaline of it all made it worth all the experience. That is how I feel about climbing,only that you have to achieve higher with climbing and also, that it doesnt go as fast as a roller coaster ride. I just wanted you as viewers to know.
Having cuts here and there, bruised, is just one thing that

That reminds me though.Whatever happened to my license! gosh!

No comments: