Thursday, February 5, 2009

psychotic behavior = shrink

Another entry that consist of words with no pictures. My blog is my soft diary, I write things about feelings,addiction,grief etc. more of a therapy I think. Rather than talking to a shrink that would just write (god knows what) and pouring out my parents money like its some kind of water. I wonder what my shrink writes about me in her file, because it seems like she writes alot when I talk. Probably within the lines of "this girl, is a pain in the arse! nevermind as long as her father pays me and I give her advice that her own friends can tell her,it would be fine". It must be good being a shrink, you learn medic for years and all you do now is listening to psychotic people,asking them questions,tell them that they have problems such as "hey, you have bipolar", give them heavy drugs so they can be more miserable, they come to you more often and get hundreds out of only one patient.

I wonder now, how sane is sane? I question sanity almost every time I have an appointment with the shrink. I look at people and they seem normal, but, no one is really normal, not really,no. Notice how we can walk in a city full of people and identify crazy homeless people in the streets. That person, that we think is crazy, shouting his lungs out, talking to himself, I give credit to who ever the person is,why you may ask? well, probably because he/she dares to do so, without being ashamed. I bet most people would love doing so, but, it is just not proper and yes, people would say things. Why do we care anyway? what is in the publics mind and concious that bothers people who screams and talks to themselves at the streets. My opinion, I think everyone has a psychological problem. When I say everyone, I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE of us.

No comments: