Wednesday, February 4, 2009

lalalla...weddy?...fairygal?

My cousin is getting married this coming May first,that would be labor day. I got a message from her on facebook, I have to admit, I am quite disturbed by how she talks. She is my cousin,but, I am sorry she speaks like she's talking to a 3 year old,now, I am not sure if this woman is getting married or still stuck in her fairy tale land, thinking that marriage is probably her dream and that people do not get divorced (knock on wood) but, gosh! wake up wommon! I am not that close to her, never was. I know I am close to most,but, not this one. Gosh I hope she does not know that my blog exist! I would feel guilty,but, I still cant help it.

I am not going to go into detail on how the message went because it is long and it gave me chills, I am however going to tell you how she talks in the message. She said she needs couzy couzy helpy for her weddy.....I am not 5 and she wants me to be her fairygal? I seriously do not understand baby talk, in here she said fairygal is the modern way of saying hantaran girl. Hmph, "fairygal" and "hantaran girl" ??????sjkhisehfkejdjhgsfjdhsfjhzsdjasgjsehglfjkglkdf what?!

No comments: