Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zooey deschanel and alison mosshart



Zooey Dechanel my style icon, not after 500 days of summer but after failure to launch with Sarah Jessica and Mathe Mcconauhey. Unlike her I don't have the upper asset,so, I would have to tone down a bit. I have not been able to shop that much as my parents give me a strict amount of money in Malaysia. After much day dreaming, thank you to my parents they allowed me to shop a bit in London. I am lucky that my mother have kept most of her vintage bags, so, buying and spending for hand bags would not be necessary.



One of my other style icon would be Alison Mosshart(VV). I love the way she mixes her clothes and accessories.


Thanks to her sister Tasha who would constantly give her inspiration/ideas/remind (I have very shallow memory..my memory is the same size as a bird..sadly) or introduce me to celebs.

No comments: