Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A noob's point of view

I am not sure if it is jet lag...but, I slept for an hour and a half or so and I am fully awake. What I miss the most about London apart from my sister,niece and brother in law is playing Modern Warfare with my brother in law in Xbox (of course the Xbox is his). Tried playing everyday but, unfortunately my sisters and parents wanted to watch tv.


Even if I have finished campaign as it is quite of a short story. I have not been able to fulfill my mission in special ops. I still have to unlock delta and echo, not only that I have not played bravo in a veteran level.I have to admit I am a noob, but, everybody starts to play as a noob first. Now, I can't play this game at home as I use macbook and there is no space in my living room computer. I also doubt that my dad would encourage me playing games. Why am I talking about this? ouh,urh I miss it!



L4D2 is not that bad, played it almost everyday too..the best part of the game is the fact that you get to use melee weapons. My favorite melee weapon would be the chainsaw.. the downside of it is the fact that it runs out of gas. My other favorite melee weapon would be the samurai sword as it slashes the heads of the zombies within one go,I find the axe quite useful too. My least favorite would be the guitar as I find it quite hard to kill zombies. They have made quite a number of changes, like the amount of zombies. I was quite surprise when A LOT of the main zombies come at the same time as the other zombies in the middle of the game,but,they have also put A LOT of weapons in the second one,which is cool, because we did not have that much of choice in the first. Hunter has slightly toned down his capability of being fast in the second one. I am glad that the plumber dies faster than tank. There are also missions such as putting 8 gas/petrol into the car at the end of the game.


The reason why I am writing this is because I did not get to share my views for the games in London to anyone. Therefore, like it or not, I am writing it.



Little Big Planet is an awesomely cute game. Anyone who has PS3 SHOULD have or buy little big planet. What is so awesome about the game is not just the fact that you get to escape into a different world,but, it is really fun. It may look easy, but, once you play it,it can be quite tough. In the game, you are able to customize your own character and also decorate your box. It is a game both for boys and girls. There is a whole world out there in little big planet,so, you are able to choose which part of the world yo want to accomplish, it is a 3D game. Different expressions can also be made,which is cute.

No comments: