Sunday, January 10, 2010

London and no curtin for me

Dear readers (not even sure if I have one), but hey! I haven't been writing or blogging for quite a bit. What I have missed out on my life journey of a journal is that I went to London for a month and a half and came back rather sick on the outside but, satisfied and happy on the inside. My niece has grown and she has learned quite a number of words which I am grateful for and proud of. The journey has loads of ups and downs but enjoyed it most of the time. Despite the fact that the weather was utterly cold,the fact that my mom was pick pocketed and I was hospitalized (was checked by a hot doctor,which I wont experience here in KL). I loved it there. I had my whole bunch of family plus cousins with me, so, I am very glad they came.



I have a few things that I love and dislike about London and my whole experience there. First, it brought my uncle and aunty in talking terms with my parents again. (Hooray!!) They have not been in talking terms in 5 years and my uncle came to my sisters house,they even went shopping together. (very glad indeed).

Second, we (cousins and I) went to London about 9 years ago, so, it was fun to recap what we did there together 9 years ago.

Third, I am very glad that my niece is in preschool now. Her teacher and school nurse came to my sisters house and they seem very professional. I hope she gets to learn more there.


Forth, The museums were brilliant! They have the best museums I have EVER and it was FREE!

Fifth, The deserts were mouth watering. I did not stop eating at ALL. It was chocolates, pastries and dairy products everyday.






Sixth, I had my first snow experience. For the first few times yeah it was fun, after that, it became all too cold and muddy,so, yeah, enjoyed parts of it.



I am not going to study in Perth as my parents think that I am not ready to go study alone overseas. Which is bad news,but, I would live with it. I got the offer letter and would be going to Perth this February for my sisters graduation. I am not sure how I would feel when I see Curtin and knowing that I am just one step further. My parents told me that I would be going to London again in summer to see my niece. I guess its the replacement of me not going to Curtin. I guess they know what they are doing, I can be clumsy and irresponsible.



I wish my grandfather could tag along,but, I don't think he is in any condition to walk about anymore. I wish we could do this every year! Its not that we do not have fun here in Malaysia,but, its a whole different experience. Again, I am grateful to have the family that I have and love them for them.

No comments: