Sunday, February 27, 2011

what i really am

Truth is, I want to do what I want to and I do what I do just because I think it is cool.I know I am not. I am easily psyched and fascinated which is why I want to do things in an instant, I can also get bored easily. Hence, the reason why I need to feed the bored adrenaline, so that it can tell me to get up and not go down under to dull and depressed brain land.

I sometimes over estimate my abilities but, most of the time I would under estimate and surprise myself. I can't predict myself, so, I doubt that anyone can predict me. When I am psyched, I would usually be really hyper and I won't stop moving, but, it can be switched when someone would say things that would upset me and it would usually ruin my entire day.

I like doing random things alone, just to make myself happy. I sometimes walk alone because I see everything differently when I am alone.I can't stay at home because staying at home too long would make me feel unproductive and that saddens me sometimes.

Whenever people think that I am blur, I get annoyed with myself, because that would usually mean that they think that my brain is filled with air. What they don't know is, it is actually the opposite, my brain has too many things to think that I have to sometimes take the real world out. I don't have any major problems and when people think, they don't usually think about their problems only. I would usually think about everything and anything from useful things, to useless things.

No comments: