Friday, February 18, 2011

long class...bore bore bore

Tomorrow would be the day that I would be sitting in a dull classroom for 6 hours providing, I think about half an hour of break. Food would be far away from all of us as it is located opposite of Asia Jaya LRT Station and the canteen doesn't open. Therefore, the only food that they have is guava and other 1 ringgit fruits in a local stand at the LRT station.

*Augh* I could feel the agony of sitting and "listening" to the lecture already. I have been to the same class and listened to the same lecture before this, but, being smart, I failed the class twice and after 3 years of being lazy, a calling came to me and went for registration with a friend.

I thank god that I have a friend to go along with, I doubt that I can stand being a vegetable for 6 hours. I didn't say what class it was did I? I mentioned that it is opposite of Asia Jaya, so, if you are from around PJ you would've guessed it by now (just maybe). I am attending driver's license ad. I know none of you would give a rats ass,but, hey, it is part of my therapy,writing, so, you don't get to say nuts about it.

No comments: