Friday, February 18, 2011

re-post old entry from old blog

I was reading my old blog and this is the first thing I saw.








Wednesday, June 25, 2008
trembling life
I am really not sure why I cant put pictures in my blog, maybe it is because I just suck in IT,which would lead me into trouble as I would need some basic knowledge about softwares like illustrator,photoshop and stuff or I would have no money at all for the future. *yikes!*err... Lately, I have been hanging around lindsay alot (linda), from time to time I now know why everybody loves her. I am not trying to be safe and write good things about people, but, hey, I never thought that I would think she's cool. I mean, we've been friends for almost a decade but, most of my friends were mean back than. Now, that I have grown to a friggin 19 year old (I cant believe that I would be 20 next..shite!) I am certain that she has changed. Latter, a few guys (bibo,m,ayim who's currently not in the state of province) and one assuntarian girl (amelia) all together would make each other laugh sitting in the car or place ourselves at some hawker stall or restaurant etc. Whenever I hangout with them, I believe that each of them has got talent, wether in photography,arts,public relations they've got their own personality and that is why I feel comfortable with them. I am writing all of the nice things about them, because,because,well, right now, I can only think about nice things. Now that I have written things about my lovely friends, lets get down to my family. My eldest has been traveling while working literally nearly around the whole world. She is a lucky one because she has got the privilege to travel in business class, and shop in the big apple! thats about it I guess, apart from that I guess she would be missing her daughter here,but, I would really want to go to Washington,delhi,singapore etc with her...shite again!(that is meant for not being able to follow my eldest) The middle child has landed back into her motherland which is here. She came back last last Monday. I did not get to see her due to my extended last minute assignments, so, I had to stay in Cyber(another story,spent time with dudes Kerry and Tun) but, I am back in PJ now, so, she is all I see. My dad is as usual being cranky old papa,but, I have afew attempts on cheering him up here and there, it works sometimes, usually it doesnt. Both my parents are mad because I cant get my butt stay in my house compound. My mom has been taking care of my niece as usual. I have been quite close to her lately, telling her about the latest gossips, like the things that linda has with M. She thinks its cute and so do I. I tell her other things too,like how to deal with my boyfriend and stuff. Mothers nows best. Things has been alright with awi and I, I guess, he bought me a second hand touch screen motorola phone, I have to type things with my hand if I want to call or sms, the previous owner lost the pen thingamajiggy. I am on holiday, so I am trying my best not to bore myself to death as I wait for my poor results to come by and land in my letter box so that I can feel guilty of not working hard enough for my third semester. Shite! aaah! lalalalal...

Posted at 05:05 am by bilabambam
Make a comment Permalink

2 comments:

bilabambam said...

funny how somethings never change after 3 years

bilabambam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.