Thursday, July 23, 2009

S-Q and its cons

hey blog, I am writing here today to tell you how much I am TIRED of S-Q. This is what its like taking the meds every single day. I doze off, dreaming of weird things (mostly nightmares),sometimes I dream of doing things that I should do the next day like doing my assignments, as in literally doing it in my dreams and when I wake up,my assignments arent done at all...and this definitely SUCKS! This has happened a couple of times before, there was this one time dreamt of bathing and walking to the bus stop to go to class...but, the reality is that I was still sleeping on my bed. Nice dream huh...and I ended up being late to class.

Some other things that I hate about being on meds is having to wake up feeling sleepy. I wake up and I feel really sleepy, this happens every time I wake up. If I don't take my meds, I can't sleep, I'd be awake the whole time. S-Q would make people gain alot of weight, therefore, I try to eat at a modest amount even though I feel hungry alot sometimes. I would try to go exercise as much as I can. I would feel empty and alone if I dont go out. It is because of my meds I feel numb most of the time, sometimes, I just feel blank, and thats it. So far, I think Im doing better than the first few months that I took S-Q. I am a sloth partly because of S-Q, yes, I was lazy before, but, not THIS lazy. I am not lying, this is honest.

No comments: