Thursday, July 16, 2009

changes

I just found out that next semester would be VERY VERY different from past semesters. This time, IT WILL BE.


1.My friend naz will bring his wife to malaysia,this means, we wont be hanging around with him like we usually do,but, we can try to make his wife to like us.

2. Andrew would be living in Mont Kiara, therefore, we wont see him anywhere in cyber anymore,well,he'd visit,but, it wont be the same.

3. Due to the fact that naz's wife is staying here, adeline wont be around cyber

4. Bibo,Umi,Along,Atika etc. they are doing their internship..and would be graduating...so,I wont be seing them either..

5. I just realize that I was saying "we" alot..by "we" meaning who?....I think it would just be me and fafa...

6. Housemate has a new bf so, I think she'd be quite busy too

7. I have a new Maldivian housemate...hope she'd be nice!

Thats it! *sigh* changes make me scared

No comments: