Sunday, July 12, 2009

out of the norm

A person who is suffering from insomnia and bipolar writing in front of her laptop can be (in my own opinion) ghastly,peculiar, strange or in a more positive manner I would say it "unique". I am not sure why, but, staying at home watching my sisters,my parents and I, I can't help but to realize that my sisters and I are different. Yes, the three of us have our own opinion and we sometimes bicker non-stop,but, we are..I'd say VERY different from the society (well, at least, from what I know...I think this is true or I might be delusional). Where am I getting to from writing about my family? Hmph, I do not know, lets see how long I would type this time ,I would let the mind and hand do all the bragging.

*sigh* This is why I am writing, I was flipping the channels in astro and out of I dont know...20-30 or more channels, I can't find a decent program to watch. Sleeping, would be somewhat a task, well, not when I gorge down my bestfriend S-Q,I'd sleep for hours and have weird dreams or maybe nightmares (ones that would make me talk while I sleep and for others it would be more of an eerie experience).

In front of me, would be ofcourse my white laptop,but, the thing infront of my laptop would be a fan blowing through my face. Wind and breeze is another weird fact about me that I like. There would be a slight feeling of joy and freedom whenever my friends drive and the wind blows through my face...dont ask me why...I just love it. Alot of people have their own weird side, I just show it more, maybe , most of you just like to keep it to yourselves. Oh well, I think I better stop bragging now. Thank you blog for letting me have this opportunity to talk crap all these while, you never ran away even if what I say never made any sense or hurtful. Alright..goodmorning...good afternoon ...good evening.... and good night

No comments: