Sunday, June 7, 2009

intemedated men

It is 10.40 am and I havent been sleeping at all since yesterday. I do that alot, waste my time and not sleep...assignments?...hmmph...whats that? maybe I should try find the meaning somewhere else and fail the subject. I am dissapointing my parents, this is too late to tell them but, I do not have any flare for this. I have passion in other things...I might have passion in culinary,no, I do not cook at home but I sure read alot of Anthony Bordain, have read his book for the 6th time,both kitchen confidential and the nasty bits...well, Ive read nasty bits only ones. No doubt about adventure and doing the extreme...thats the real passion that I am in.

I had a talk with a guy friend about guys and how they are. He said that most men are intemedated by women who are smarter than them. He said they prefer women who has good looks and dumb. I am not saying that I am smart,but, lets say if I know quite assumption of facts do I just keep quiet? He said yeah because men like to feed women those things and if the girl/woman knows more than them, they'd feel challenged and they wont feel like a man anymore. Than I think "wow...I should stop doing what I always do, and not be myself and make myself be like a bimbo...maybe just maybe guys might like me than".

My upstairs neighbour is very annoying...they party 2 days in a row and make really really huge noises that make me toss and turn because the bass of their music is too too loud and it doesnt stop till atleast 4 o'clock in the evening. Its soooo annoying!!!

No comments: