Monday, June 8, 2009

the guy in my dreams

I had a dream today. I dreamed that Ive a boyfriend.... I was sleeping and he woke me up and told me to bath (not with him),but,because we were suppose to go for a road trip. He carried me,because I could not get up. He had a long curly hair,quite fair, squinty eyes and has a whole lot of personality. Too perfect to be true huh. I also saw a set of drums in his house. aaah! what a dream. I didnt want to wake up but my friend went into the bathroom so, I startled. I also did a quiz...it says there "why are you still single?" and the answer to my quiz would be that I am a loser because I am in one. Since when?! Yeah, I am in one in my dreams, not real life. I wish it was real, I'd be really really happy if it was.
I know I wont probably get what I want in a guy,but, it would be really cool if I'd get someone to travel with. To do all my adrenaline adventure with. My semester is ending, so, my aim is to climb as much as possible and also to travel (not with family) but probably with friends. I might be working because I would need the extra money.

No comments: