Tuesday, June 16, 2009

first week of holiday

Assignments are all done. I think I feel abit relieved, I have been playing L4D with friends and I think I am addicted to it again. Since there is no progress at all with both of the climbing dudes and I have no interest at all with my self absorbed scandal. I met another person, I like him,but, I need to talk to him more and get to know him more. I can't really judge how he is now really, I just need to see his personality in an in depth manner. This time, he does not have long hair,no squinty eyes, not fair,but, he is laid back and he speaks necessarily and he makes sense when he talks, which is good. I guess thats about it.

I have been trying my best to get my friends go climb with me because I do not have any stable climbing partner. Having a climbing buddy would definitely help,but, everyone just thinks I am boasting about it. Hmph, nevermind, I guess I'd just have to try to let them say they want to in their own free will.

No comments: