Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the himbo that he is

This is what I think about you (my friend also one day scandal). I think you are good looking...that...I have to admit,but, the sad part is that you do not have any brains. The characters you have would be bland, you are the kind of guy that I would call a "himbo" (a male version of bimbo), you think highly of yourself and you know that you are good looking. When one or two girls don't wanna talk to you, you'd say really bad things about her,just because she does not want to talk to you. I pity you sometimes, but, hey, you can't have everything...although I think your brother is perfect. I know you want alot of girls around you and I only agreed to be your so called scandal because I think you're good looking..scrawny...but alright.
I do not care if you have a million friends in your facebook. I do not care if thousands of girls like you. I just wanted company. Although, you are quite selfish, you should feel ashamed of yourself. Why? haha...if you're reading...I think you'd know why. The first judgement would be, you're cool and you can be carefree like myself,but, when someone starts to talk to you, you do care about your friends looks, you do care about the fact that you'd have to be the center of attention. Oh men or for you maybe I should say boys, they are sometimes funny. Even though I can see all of your negative side, thanks for the cuddles,thanks for making my week up,now my housemate,adeline and I can have laughs and also coming to see me.

No comments: