Sunday, April 19, 2009

holiday gone ...hello wavy haired guy

My one week holiday is over and I have been unproductive for my assignments. I hope I would be alright, ofcourse I would be tensed as usual as I have my whole week free and doing it for a day or two. I smell sleepless nights ahead. Yes, it is all my fault, because to me, a holiday is a holiday. It is time to get back on my feet again. I think I have to stop stalking the wavy haired guy for now. I found out his name, he talked to me, found out that he turns up to be a fine guy,but, I should just stop there. I don't think I have that big of confidence as he has plenty of hot girls around him. Meaning, I doubt that he'd like me as much as I like him,but, I think there's still room for friendship. He is a really fun guy, so, I bet if we're friends we'd do ALOT of things together.
He is everything I want in a guy :

a. Responsible (check)
b. Loves kids (check)
c. Hot body (check)
d. good taste in music (check)
e. funny (check)
f. carefree (check)
g. unpredictable (check)
h. good taste in wardrobe (check)
i. can teach (check)
j. good taste in movies (check)


list goes on and on.........

and no, i am not inlove with him just yet...i just like him...im moving on! isn't that good for myself? if you dont, i still think its good for me. I see my ex as abit of a loser now...lalala...compared to this guy that is

No comments: