Monday, April 20, 2009

Batu caves atlast!

I went on climbing with my friends at gua damai. Nobody took my picture, have no evidence,but, I did it!!!! My friend had her boyfriend taking all the pictures for her. I was the first one to go, so, I was REALLY nervous. I went bouldering just for awhile...since bouldering consist of no ropes, I was afraid that id fall and my head would crash, so, i did just 2 meters or 3 hahahaha......mungkin tak sampai kot.

After awhile, my friend said,nabila take a harnest...its your turn. I was excited and scared. This is not the wall in camp5 this is the real deal. My twin friend, belayed me, they kept shoouting "kiri2 kanan2 bawah2... " when i was about to reach the spot where im suppose to....about afew meters height i was getting really exhausted, my legs were shaking like mad! actually my whole body was shaking because i was damn afraid! I kept saying "penat ah! pancit!" they kept saying "sikit je lagi..afew steps je"
but i was really happy when i reached on the spot! I climbed twice...at different areas,seems that the second one was ALOT easier than the first.

No comments: