Tuesday, December 28, 2010

a bb please

I am going to whine like I always do and say that...I WANT A BB!!! everyone I know has one. :( Don't get me wrong...I looove my xbox but,I think I am going to collect some money when I work and get one. BB curve is also good, as long as I can communicate around with that expensive phone that everyone has would be good.

Seems that everyone who has it can't get off it. I realized that it has become a social need to have it. Especially if you are a girl. I am not sure if this is a good sign or bad, but, my phone is stone age compared to bb.

My parents don't understand it, and it is hard to explain to them how a phone
can change social needs. I don't think they care either, they are just glad that my phone is reachable when I don't loose it, goes out of battery or switch it off. They just want to call me and tell me "get home early!!" "its late" "come home now" and anything with that relation.

No comments: