Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yesterday

Hello there blog, nothing interesting happened today ,but, it was a long day for me yesterday,so,I would write about it.
9.30 am was my copywriting class,it seems that we've ALOT of assignments and we are to do ALOT of research. We've new projects every week,but,I would manage as I have only 3 or 4 days of class.

12.30 to 1.30 pm we had our "lunch" break,since its Ramadhan and I was and am fasting I don't go for lunch. I decided to do abit of research in the library since I got the new library card,but, after afew minutes the librarian lost my card and they wanted me to pay them back for the card. I refused to,because it was not my fault in the first place.

1.30 to 4.00 pm Class started and over,so, I went home feeling groggy and tired.

4.00 to 7.00 pm I slept and woke up as I had to eat to break my fast with my housemate. At this period of time a friend messaged and wanted to come over.

7.00 to 10 pm went to streetmall with fafa

10.00 pm My friend came over with his friend. I was really happy to see him...did I mention that I was happy to see him?...

No comments: