Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ehem

If you came here on saturday and hung out with me for the longest time. I think talking to you was fun, have not been in to that sort of conversation for long. I am not sure if we would meet again,but, I sure hope we will. Alright, I have to admit, I do think about you a lot now. That is all. Alright thats enough nabila...tsk tsk tsk...guys guys guys...focus man you're in your second year! FOCUS! *slaps self*

Whats new in cyber?....Erm...I have a new Maldivian housemate who is married and currently her husband is staying inside the house,but, they seldom and I mean SELDOM meaning sometimes not at all come out of their room. Very anti-social indeed.Speaking of Maldivians..Sinaz..My brother from another mother and father is back. We were really happy,so,fafa and I went to his room and surprised him while he was still asleep. He brought alot of food this time. He gave us afew.

Andrew and I made a somewhat deal,it is stupid..because we are both single. He wanted a contract of a somewhat one week relationship. We ended up fighting in the end because he always think he is right and no matter what others tell him he'd go against it anyway. Oh well, but, all of us still care and love him regardless anyway.

Oh ya! I was late for my first presentation today. Wore bajukurung and alot of people looked at me like I was some alien, especially the locals. My ex schoolmate even said "wow..you're crazy" when she saw me. I know a cotton baju kurung can be out of fashion in Lim kok wing,but, it is comfortable. They made it as though it is prohibited for students to wear baju kurung in that college.

No comments: