Sunday, December 30, 2012

From my old blog 6 years ago

My Goodness! I was a terrible child! ahahaha....this was years ago when I was still in high school and yes, I have graduated (not with distinction) but, I have gratefully landed myself in a stable job (Thank God!)


Sunday, March 05, 2006


Unnecesarry asssumptions


I found my sister and parents all dressed up when I woke up this morning (around 10 am).I asked them where were they off to,and they told me that they were going to the mall.Usually,they'd ask me if I would like to go with them,but,they didnt.So,I asked my father if I could follow them and he replied "nabila! no! you have exam in two days time,study!" I didnt expact a yell from him,I just pretend that he didnt and went to my room.
I could not study,so,I had plans of going to the mall alone,it didnt happen because I realised that I had no money to take a cab and no friends to go with.So much for the enthusiasm of being a rebel again.I was bored,I felt like I need entertainment,my dear sister took the cable off so that I wont go online.I felt glad that my sister forgot to take her laptop away,I decided to watch an Indonesian movie "Janji Joni",that was the only movie available at that moment(I want a guy who's replica exactly like Nicholas Saputra).I needed someone to accompany me,I called my maid to watch it with me ( I didnt want to feel lonely),it was funny.
After watching the movie,bore started to rage against me,knowing that there was nothing else to do,I took a couple of fags went outside and finished it.I was amazed that I could finish the whole packet for only an hour (that shows how lonely I am right now).While inhaling and exhaling I found myself thinking and making assumptions about myself( I dont think I need to share that with the public).Food was calling my name,and I decided to reheat fried rice that had not been touched since yesterday.
Everyone was out for quite along time,I couldnt help but to switch on the tv and dance along with those video clips that was on MTV and Channel V.It was so loud that my maid told me to turn the volume down.I felt abit tired,and went off to bed,by the time I got up,my parents and sister got home.They bought me cream puffs,some pasta,and one of those wax from body shop.The cream puffs were delicious,so,I finished them all,not knowing that it was for the whole family.I felt guilty when my mom asked me for it,and I just said "sorry mama,cream puff semua kat dalam perut bila" I smiled and went away.
Today was nothing,but,it was a long day.I cant afford to write anymore as my eyes are beginning to shut by itself.Plus,I have school tomorrow so,thats enough of a reason for a girl to go off to bed when its 15 minutes to 1. Au re voir to anyone who is reading this mindless blog of mine.

No comments: