Friday, July 16, 2010

Things that I find sleazy guys have in common

Alright, you can say that I am one of the cheesiest girl that you have seen,but, I have realized from a long time ago that stereotype sleazy malay men have a few things in common. I am not writing to hurt anyones feelings, I just would like to write as my mind is on to it at the moment, it just clicked and I am not even sure why.For people who think they are fashionable, they just aren't. Physically, from the way they dress they would have three things in common

1. gold chain necklace, it can be white gold or just gold ( I am not sure what they are trying to show...wealth perhaps? maybe it resembles power or something...I don't know)

2. man bag...oh, correction...branded man bags...gucci,prada,louis vuitton



3. not to mention their speedboat engine malaysian made cars....which were made to annoy the neighbours at 3 o'clock in the morning on purpose.


Its just stereotypical, I don't hate any of them. I just feel all greasy and sleazy around them, thats all.

No comments: