Monday, January 30, 2012

hello jobs

Well, Hello there! I see you're still alive and with outdated post. I haven't any motivation to write anything these past few weeks or months as I have been pretty caught up with my double life and my double personalities. Quite ironic how I am getting comfortable with two lives at the moment. To be honest, I am quite proud that I am able to commit to two jobs.

I can assure you that it has not been easy (at all!). I try not to complain that much as I am afraid my parents would tell me that I should stop working in starbucks and concentrate on the current intern (which they have about a million times), but, I want to work two jobs and I know that it would benefit me in some other way somehow. I am planning to quit starbucks as I have found a better and less evil coffee shop to work in.

I have spent less time with my family and friends as time doesn't permit me to do so. I just hope they would understand that I have wasted my time during the education days so much that I feel that I need to re-explore everything and learn everything back so that I wouldn't fall into the dumps and without a stable lifestyle. I can assure you that once I am stable, I would see everyone again as much as possible.

At the moment, I just want everyone's support and hope that I wouldn't be lazy anymore. Also, I would need prayers that what I am doing would benefit me and would end up making my life a success.

No comments: