Saturday, October 29, 2011

my dearest family and friends

To my dearest family and friends, (assuming they would read this, which I doubt they will,but, that is me, I like taking chances like these :) )

I wish to apologize to my family and friends for my absent mindedness. I have been very self absorbed with my probability of having a job and figuring out what to do and what fits me in a daily basis that I did not appreciate the attendance of everyone else that was around me.

Well, I tried my best talking and having a decent conversation with the people I meet,but, I ended up making the whole table feeling awkward with my presence. Which would lead to the reason why I sometimes try to avoid people as I wish not to make the environment bitter.

At this moment and time, I would somehow not attend some of the invitations that I have received temporarily, only because I think I need some attitude adjustment and stop being too self absorbed and start being grateful of all the things around me for ones. Please try to understand that I am not shutting people out from my life, I just need to figure what I would want to do and how I would go on to pursue my ambitions. In other words, figuring out what I can be good at. I am learning to separate my wants and needs also trying to accept me for who I am and what I am.

No comments: