Monday, March 8, 2010

adorable

I am back in school after the long holidays, went to Perth and London. It was fun! I came back, apparently, and unfortunately for me, I am currently the only single one amongst my group of friends here in Cyber...hahaha...but, I met a guy. He is Indonesian and he is sooooooo adorable. He has cute curly hair and when he smiles my heart would just drop. He lives 2 floors above me. I went to his plae afew days ago, he plays the guitar reaally well, although he has only got 4 strings ( im not sure what happened to the rest) he could play a certain shade of green by incubus, on me and adelines request.

He owns a macbook as well and I saw his collection of music. He has ALL the music I have. He doesn't know a single thing about me though, cause I don;t really tell him. I don't talk to him that much,but, I know alot about him because his friends tell me alot about him and he tells me about him alot too,but, when he asks about me, I try to keep things limited,not sure why. I get really shy around people I like. We sometimes go to school together, and he is quite blur too, its really cute to see him being blur. I feel like hugging him whenever he does it. He is a great artist, I saw his building painting on the wall, and his drawing on his hand on the first day I met him. He didn't talk that much when I met him the first time,but, after that, he was the one who asks questions. I am pretty sure he doesn't like me, but, I guess I am just happy to look at him because he is adorable,cute and hot!

No comments: