Friday, September 18, 2009

saya rindu sama semua

My niece,sister and brother in law is in London now. So, looks like I wont be celebrating Raya with them. I miss Nadyn already :(. Seems that I miss alot of people,but, I am not sure if people think about me as much as I think of them. I miss my friends, I haven't seen them for a loooong time. I used to go out with them every day but, now, I don't see them anymore. Its pretty sad,but, I hope when I call them they'd see me.

I am actually looking forward to see all of them. Umi,habib,linda,m,dan,wan...all of those that i would usually hang out with in PJ..actually semua kawan yang lama tak jumpa pun rindu...I am sincere...seriously... I haven't been talking to anyone here,I wanted to spend time with my family as the niece was about to go off. Now, to think of it, I wont have alot of time here as I would be going off to London this november until January. After that, I would be (hopefully) studying in Perth in February. So, I think I am slightly running out of time.

No comments: