Tuesday, February 8, 2011

things I dream to do in my dreamland

I am constantly in my dreamland. I wish it has a stop button so that I can concentrate on whatever task that I have to encounter. I am actually tired of people looking down on me. I may be clumsy, at some point naive, but, I have certain trades in me that counters the negatives.

Yet again, the lists of things I would want to do that would make my parents go nuts. Not like I don't make them nuts everyday when I tell them that I am going out with my friends. I can't help it, I am quite different from my sisters, alright, quite different may be an understatement. I somehow feel like I have been raised by different sets of family at times, or maybe, I am the one who's being too rebellious. I don't know.

Here goes with the list that may happen or may not happen in the so called activities that requires a lot of money, parents going nuts, and life risking.

Outdoor climbing - of course I haven't climb in ages, which explains all the fat and lack of stamina whenever I do any exercise.


skydive
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5571532765957204930" />

Sit at the beach and surf all day or maybe all week.


Go backpacking and hiking for a month (come to think of it, it would be hard when the time of the month comes- hygiene reasons) or at least a week..yeah... a week or two is ok


Try Snowboarding



the list goes on...

No comments: